Tuesday 3 June 2014

Finding Love: A Wedding in Wales


On a sunny day in Bristol, I drove my car over the bridge into Wales and decided to take the scenic route to Llangadog in the Brecon Beacons National Park for Jeremy and Bex’s big day.

After years of hard work, they had just finished completely renovating their house. From a shell they made a home and a beautiful one as well. Down a little country lane, following the ‘B & J wedding this way’ sign, I began to notice the bunting and white washed walls of their house.

I parked in the field across the road and make my way into the house to be greeted by the groom, Jeremy. He showed me to the marquee in their garden where they had set up a very bohemian, relaxed space with random arrangement of chairs, blankets and a view to die for.

Their ceremony was perfect, personal and meaningful. With words that spoke of their journey to marriage, their extensive search for a house and their aches and pains of renovation. After 10 years together, they have made a home and married on the land.

Congratulations to Jeremy and Bex on what was a beautiful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment